How to Improve Profitability with More Effective Purchasing Strategies
Effective purchasing is critical to achieving superior profitability and can increase your bottom line by 5%. The Art of Purchasing seminar (formerly known as Purchasing & Job Costing) is a comprehensive training program designed to help you improve profitability through a more streamlined purchasing department. Our goal is to provide a wide range of tools that you can use to realize immediate results.
- How to more effectively organize the purchasing process
- Improving tracking and accountability through the implementation and use of purchase orders
- Increasing accuracy through evaluation and improvement of current systems
- Enhancing negotiating skills and techniques
- Controlling and analyzing costs
- Applying simple estimating shortcuts
Nonmember Registration Fee: $2,500
Builder Partnerships Members: $2,000
Registration fee includes tuition, seminar manual and refreshment breaks. It does not include hotel room, meals or travel.
What Builders are Saying
"I want to take the opportunity to express my gratitude for such an informative and enlightening training. I have all the confidence that the knowledge acquired will contribute greatly to our company profitability and will produce great efficiency to our abilities to deal with various business situations." -C. W. Williams Homes
"I was glad to take part in this (Art of Purchasing) seminar and learn so much that will be helpful both for my work and for our company. You provided a good forum for us to meet other builders, get to know one another, and share our successes, challenges, and ideas." -Gonyea Homes