Developed by Charles C. Shinn, Jr., PhD
Effective purchasing is critical to achieving superior profitability and can increase your bottom line by 5%. The Art of Purchasing seminar is a comprehensive training program designed to help you improve profitability through a more streamlined purchasing department. Our goal is to provide a wide range of tools that you can use to realize immediate results.
- How to more effectively organize the purchasing process
- Improving tracking and accountability through the implementation and use of purchase orders
- Increasing accuracy through evaluation and improvement of current systems
- Enhancing negotiating skills and technique
- Controlling and analyzing costs
- Applying simple estimating shortcuts
Sessions will run Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
First Attendee Registration Fee: $2,000 per person
Second Attendee & More Registration Fee: $1,750 per person
Prices subject to change without notice. Payment is required at the time of registration to hold space.
- Cancellations up to 10 business days prior to the event are subject to a 5% processing fee.
- No refunds are given for cancellations within 10 business days prior to the event. Full credit will be applied towards registration for a future event.
Builder Partnerships / Shinn Consulting reserves the right to cancel or change a seminar at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to insufficient enrollment and trainer availability. If we need to cancel or change a seminar, registrants will be given the option of a refund or transferring to the next available date. Builder Partnerships / Shinn Consulting is not liable for any expenses incurred due to seminar changes or cancellations.
What Builders are Saying
"I attended the Art of Purchasing Seminar last week (awesome!). I got more out of that class than any other continuing professional education (CPE) courses I have taken in the past." -Level Homes
"I was glad to take part in this (Art of Purchasing) seminar and learn so much that will be helpful both for my work and for our company. You provided a good forum for us to meet other builders, get to know one another, and share our successes, challenges, and ideas." -Gonyea Homes
"I want to take the opportunity to express my gratitude for such an informative and enlightening training. I have all the confidence that the knowledge acquired will contribute greatly to our company profitability and will produce great efficiency to our abilities to deal with various business situations." -C.W. Williams Homes