Build it Right the First Time to Increase Customer Satisfaction and Profits
In today’s market, achieving greater satisfaction from your customers and your team requires a commitment to quality and a unified approach across your entire organization. Systems and procedures must be consistent and reliable. The Controlling Quality for Superior Customer Satisfaction seminar offers practical steps for motivating your team for quality and establishing effective management practices to deliver a quality product and a quality experience to your customers.
This seminar is designed for management staff responsible for developing quality systems and procedures, and anyone actively involved in the production process, customer service or warranty.
- Setting quality goals
- Establishing quality standards and procedures
- Quality control of production process
- Critical inspection points and effective quality checklists
- Ensuring quality from trade contractors and suppliers
- Functional Scopes of Work
- Training and motivating employees for quality
- Solving quality issues
- Effective warranty and customer service processes
- One-day warranty service
Nonmember Registration Fee: $2,000 USD
Builder Partnerships Member: $1,500 USD
Registration fee includes tuition, seminar manual and refreshment breaks. It does not include hotel room, meals or travel.