Discover how the various functions of a home building business operate and how they come together to create a high-performing team that achieves superior results. Learn why it’s important for each area to understand how its role within the organization fits into the bigger picture for maximum success and profitability.
This class is for anyone new to the home building industry and/or anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and learning from a team of industry experts how a successful home building business operates.
Join us for this highly-interactive, dynamic learning experience. Collaborate with your peers from across the country. No travel required.
- Knowledge of basic terms, functions, and processes for a home building or related business
- Awareness of typical problems and opportunities faced by home building companies and those who work in/for them
- Understanding the fundamentals of a home building business
- Accounting and support services
- Land acquisition, approvals, and development
- Building approval process
- Purchasing and estimating functions
- Design and selections processes
- Production process, including scheduling, quality and safety
- Customer service and warranty
- Sales and marketing functions
Thursday, October 8, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Thursday, October 15, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Thursday, October 22, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Thursday, October 29, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
All times are in Mountain Time.
Nonmember Registration Fee: $1,500 per attendee
Builder Partnerships Members: $1,250 per attendee
Space is limited. Register early.
Limiting the number of attendees allows us to provide an interactive learning experience, customized to the audience.