Achieve Improved Results Across Your Entire Organization
Developed by Charles C. Shinn, Jr., PhD
Designed to show you the road map to improved profitability, Managing for Profit is an intensive seminar with a focus on management techniques and tools that you can use immediately to achieve improved results across your entire organization.
- Setting achievable, profitable goals across the organization
- Determining what profit is reasonable for your organization
- Using simple management tools to increase gross margin
- Successfully integrating management systems--including accounting, estimating, purchasing and job costing--for improved performance
- Effectively evaluating and controlling operating and construction costs
- Monitoring your performance through the use of breakeven analysis, variance analysis, and other key management techniques
- Maximizing capital utilization to increase the value of your money
Sessions will run Monday and Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to noon.
Non-participating Members or Non-members Registration Fee: $2,500 per attendee
Participating Builder Partnerships Members*: $2,250 per attendee
*Effective June 1, 2021, Builder Partnerships members must be participating in our rebate program to qualify for the member discount. We have 500+ incentives available from 75+ manufacturer brands. View our list of trusted manufacturer members and start submitting today. Contact us at 303-972-7666 for assistance.
Prices subject to change without notice. Payment is required at the time of registration to hold space.
Space is Limited, Register Early
We limit the number of attendees to provide participants with personal attention and a highly-interactive learning experience. Attendees receive valuable insight and advice from our experts and have the opportunity to collaborate with peers from across the country. No travel required.
- Cancellations up to 10 business days prior to the event are subject to a 5% processing fee.
- No refunds are given for cancellations within 10 business days prior to the event. Full credit will be applied towards registration for a future event.
Builder Partnerships / Shinn Consulting reserves the right to cancel or change a seminar at any time, for any reason, including but not limited to insufficient enrollment and trainer availability. If we need to cancel or change a seminar, registrants will be given the option of a refund or transferring to the next available date. Builder Partnerships / Shinn Consulting is not liable for any expenses incurred due to seminar changes or cancellations.
What Builders are Saying
"The Managing for Profit seminar was the most valuable seminar on home building which we have ever attended. The presentation was clear and concise. The content covered the entire aspect of organization, management and operations." -Castlewood Homes
“Upon initial return from the [Managing for Profit] seminar, our minds are whirling with the richness of information given to us. We learned an incredible amount. We will narrow down what we believe to be our top three initiatives and work wholeheartedly at successful implementation over the next six months. I cannot thank the team at Builder Partnerships enough for the knowledge they so graciously shared with us and the encouragement we needed in order to strive to make necessary improvements for the future success of Rabalais Homes.” -Rabalais Homes
"Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the Managing for Profit seminar. It was very comprehensive, informative and certainly motivating. We’re looking forward to the challenge of improving our bottom line and exceeding our profit goals." -PSC Homes