Improving the purchasing team's understanding of the negotiating process is one of the most worthwhile endeavors a home builder can pursue to improve profitability. The Negotiating to Win seminar focuses on the reasons for negotiation, the different types and styles of negotiation, and what can be negotiated beyond price to add value to the organization.
The goal of this workshop is to expose attendees to a wide range of negotiation topics and put them in scenarios where they utilize what they have learned, ensuring they return to work with brand new tools they can start using immediately.
Join us for this highly-interactive, dynamic learning experience. Collaborate with your peers from across the country. No travel required.
- Understand why negotiation is important
- Improve pre-planning for negotiations to improve outcomes (best prep wins!)
- Navigate the negotiation process from start to finish
- Thoroughly explore the other party's real needs to create true win-wins
- Greatly expand the ways in which the purchasing team can add value to the organization
- Think beyond simply price-based negotiation
- Reduce costs while improving relationships with suppliers, trades, and manufacturers
- Be aware of personal and environmental impacts on the negotiation process
Tuesday, March 1, 2022, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Mountain Time
Thursday, March 3, 2022, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Mountain Time
Registration Fee: $1,500 per attendee
Prices subject to change without notice. Payment is required at the time of registration to hold space.
Space is Limited, Register Early
We limit the number of attendees to provide participants with personal attention and a highly-interactive learning experience. Attendees receive valuable insight and advice from our experts and have the opportunity to collaborate with peers from across the country. No travel required.
What Builders are Saying
“Solidified a division deal with a leading bath products company. Re-negotiated better trim labor cost. Re-negotiated better roofing material cost. I do not believe I would have come out as successful had I not attended your negotiating seminar. Thank you.” –Drees Homes
"The training from Builder Partnerships [online seminars] was exceptionally well-organized and informational. It provides activities and examples that can be directly applied to the day-to-day work I perform as an estimator and purchasing manager." –Parry Custom Homes