How to Cut Costs in Your Production Department to Increase Profits
Improve the quality of your homes while cutting costs and increasing efficiency in your production department to significantly increase your profits. Production Management is an intensive training program where you will receive valuable insights and learn effective management techniques specific to production management for home building companies.
Designed for production managers, construction managers, VPs of construction, and owners and presidents actively involved in the construction management process, this seminar provides tools you can use immediately to achieve improved results.
- Setting realistic goals, performance standards, policies, procedures, project plans and budgets
- Managing and motivating construction personnel based on results
- Developing and implementing a centralized scheduling system
- Effectively measuring, controlling and reducing production costs
- Developing win-win relationships with trade contractors
- Creating a dynamic quality assurance program
- Implementing a successful warranty and customer management program
Nonmember Registration Fee: $2,500 USD
Builder Partnerships Member: $2,000 USD
Registration fee includes tuition, seminar manual and refreshment breaks. It does not include hotel room, meals or travel.
What Builders are Saying
"I appreciate all that you do, for our industry as a whole, but more specifically what you've done for our company over the past year. We are a better company because of it and continue to improve each day." -Porchlight Homes
"I just wanted to say thank you again for the great training seminar. I really got a lot out of it, and this gave me a good foundation to begin some improvements." -HHHunt Homes