CHI Overhead Door
EMAIL: PHONE: 800-677-2650 FAX: 800-738-5006
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors began in 1981 and today is a prominent manufacturer of residential sectional, commercial sectional, and rolling steel doors. Today, C.H.I. is one of only a few manufacturers that offer both a sectional and rolling steel products.
- C.H.I. has 5 plants all co-located in Arthur, Ill., in the center of Amish Country, where excellent craftsmanship and quality still exists.
- Our emphasis on quality materials, innovative design, technical expertise, and customer service has made us one of the fastest growing garage door manufacturers in the industry.
- Superior product support and installation is available nationally through our 700+ professional installing distributors.
- Strong engineering and design capabilities, with a legacy of introducing innovative new products.
- Highly productive workforce led by an experienced management team and a sales organization with an average of 17+ years in the industry.
Why Us? Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door and can account for 30%-50% of a home's overall curb appeal. More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home's individuality.
We have a very extensive line of carriage house doors at multiple price points. Per square foot, it is one of the least expensive upgrade items in a new home, but provides the biggest impact on the homes’ exterior appearance. While trying to differentiate your home from others in a competitive real estate environment, C.H.I. has doors that will capture the attention of prospective homebuyers.
C.H.I. integrates premium quality materials with superior designs and workmanship while maintaining a strong focus on end user satisfaction. Our warranties back up this claim. Dedicated to continuing the best customer service and dealer support in the industry, it becomes clear why C.H.I. is “The Door To Quality.”
Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house. More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home's individuality and help you maintain your investment in it. For more information on our products, go to: www.chiohd.com