Monarch Materials Group
Why Us? Monarch’s basement window solutions offer the builder a unique opportunity to up-sell the home buyer by presenting natural light in the basement to create lower level living. A finished or semi-finished basement adds additional living space at a fraction of the cost of additional construction. Added windows brings light into the basement and creates enhanced living space with the look and feel of the rest of the home with added comfort, “feels like upstairs”. Monarch offers the widest array of products designed to meet the needs of builders and home buyer looking to set their homes apart from the rest. For the builder, this opportunity to up-sell the natural light to the home buyer will add increased profits to every home.
Green Initiatives Use of Low-E glass:
Low-E glass is a thin virtually invisible layer of metal or metallic oxide deposited directly on the surface of one or more panes of glass. The low-E coating reduces the infrared radiation from a warm pane of glass to a cooler one, thereby lowering the U-Factor of the window. This coating helps homes stay cool in the summer by rejecting sunlight, and warm in the winter by reflecting heat back into the home(as shown in the pictures below).
Product Lines Products available include:
- Premier V and Pour Molds, 4040 and Larger, IG Options Available, White, Sandalwood.
Egress Window Well:
- Stiff Back II 49 36 48 & larger sizes in White, Sandalwood or Galvanized.
- Premier V 3016 or 3020, White or Sandalwood.
Egress Well Accessories:
- Ladder - 3, 4, rung, White, Sandalwood or Gray.
- Steel Grate, White, Sandalwood, Copper Vein or Gray. Thermal Hinge Cover (THC), White or Mill finish- sized to match the Egress Window Well.
Go to www.monmatgrp.com for product details.