How to Achieve Improved Results Across Your Entire Organization
Designed to show you the road map to improved profitability, Managing for Profit is an intensive seminar with a focus on management techniques and tools that you can use immediately to achieve improved results across your entire organization.
- Setting achievable, profitable goals across the organization
- Determining what profit is reasonable for your organization
- Using simple management tools to increase gross margin
- Successfully integrating management systems--including accounting, estimating, purchasing and job costing--for improved performance
- Effectively evaluating and controlling operating and construction costs
- Monitoring your performance through the use of breakeven analysis, variance analysis, and other key management techniques
- Maximizing capital utilization to increase the value of your money
Nonmember Registration Fee: $2,500 USD
Builder Partnerships Member: $2,000 USD
Registration fee includes tuition, seminar manual and refreshment breaks. It does not include hotel room, meals or travel.
What Builders are Saying
"The Managing for Profit seminar was the most valuable seminar on home building which we have ever attended. The presentation was clear and concise. The content covered the entire aspect of organization, management and operations." -Castlewood Homes
“Upon initial return from the [Managing for Profit] seminar, our minds are whirling with the richness of information given to us. We learned an incredible amount. We will narrow down what we believe to be our top three initiatives and work wholeheartedly at successful implementation over the next six months. I cannot thank the team at Builder Partnerships enough for the knowledge they so graciously shared with us and the encouragement we needed in order to strive to make necessary improvements for the future success of Rabalais Homes.” -Rabalais Homes
"Just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the Managing for Profit seminar. It was very comprehensive, informative and certainly motivating. We're looking forward to the challenge of improving our bottom line and exceeding our profit goals." -PSC Homes