Time is Money: Improve Performance and Profit with Faster, More Reliable Scheduling
Regain control of your production schedules and discover real solutions to improve your cycle time. The Scheduling for Profit seminar offers effective strategies and tools builders can use to improve the reliability of their construction schedules and reduce cycle time.
Scheduling has a significant impact on company performance. Our goal is for attendees to come away with innovative ideas and practical tips for more effective scheduling to improve performance and profit.
This seminar is designed for owners, VPs of construction, construction managers, superintendents, and anyone actively involved in managing construction schedules.
- The role of scheduling in company performance
- Scheduling and cycle time fundamentals
- Reliable scheduling techniques
- Cycle time reduction strategies
- Methods for achieving greater scheduling efficiency
- Implementing consistent scheduling processes for better control
Nonmember Registration Fee: $2,000 USD
Builder Partnerships Member: $1,500 USD
Registration fee includes tuition, seminar manual and refreshment breaks. It does not include hotel room, meals or travel.