As we approach the end of 2021, we should be thinking about the new year and what new opportunities it brings. Are you ready? Is your marketing up to par? Is your social media activity current?
A statistic from Google states: “Users spend an average of 5.59 seconds looking at a website's written content.” To attract and retain customers, be sure you are putting your best foot forward. Make sure your website, social media pages/posts and your profile at Builder Partnerships is reflective of your current product mix and general situation.
Here are a few ideas to help you capture your target audience:
- Make sure your website content is current and relevant
- Is your website home page inviting? Is it too plain? Is it too flashy?
- Information on your website should be easy to find and navigate through
- If you have dates on your website, make sure they are current
- If you are on social media, make sure you have recent posts (less than one month old)
- If you are not on social media, consider creating profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or LinkedIn
Builder Partnerships is here to help you with your marketing efforts. We can share your social media posts, communicate important messages from you to our membership, and generally aid in other ways. You can sponsor events, sponsor or host your own webinar, submit an article for our newsletter, as well as many other options.
All of us here at Builder Partnerships want to help our manufacturer and service provider members put their best foot forward in the marketplace. Reach out and let’s make sure your information is current on our website. You can view your information here: Manufacturers or Service Providers.
If you have questions about editing your information, please email Breanne Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org