During these challenging times, we want our community of builders, manufacturers and suppliers to know we are here for you. This is a time of intense change, but our commitment to you remains constant. We are here to help.
We realize the Coronavirus pandemic is disrupting lives and businesses, and we are taking steps to ensure we meet your needs as well as provide for the health and safety of our employees. Here are just a few of the steps we are taking:
- Following the guidance of health authorities
- Postponing non-critical travel
- Asking many employees to work from home
- Exploring options for offering training online (details will be forthcoming)
- Offering full refunds or credits for spring seminar cancellations
- Easing workloads for builder members by providing direct data transfer for ECi MarkSystems, KOVA and Builder MT, eliminating the need for manual rebate submissions
- Remaining in contact with our manufacturer members to stay abreast of their responses to COVID-19 and sharing updates with our builder community
- Encouraging our builder members to take full advantage of the 800+ rebate programs offered by our manufacturer members, so they don’t leave cash on the table by not submitting for their earned rebates from manufacturers
We have a strong track record of helping the builders, manufacturers and suppliers in our community prepare for times of uncertainty. We were there for you during the housing recession, and we'll be here for you throughout this challenge. In the coming days and weeks, our team of industry experts will be sharing their advice for managing through this crisis and surviving these trying times.
Stay safe and healthy. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
The Team at Builder Partnerships