As the we come to the end of 2020 (whew!), we want our community of builders, manufacturers and suppliers to know we are here for you. This is a time of intense change, but our commitment to you remains constant. We value our partnership with all of you and are hopeful that 2021 will prove to be a banner year for your businesses.
We have taken steps throughout the year to ensure we met your needs as well as provided for the health and safety of our employees. We will continue to adjust with the ever-changing landscape of our “new” world. Here are just a few of the steps we implemented and will continue to improve upon in the coming months.
- Following the guidance of health authorities
- Postponing non-critical travel, while beginning to plan for safe travel procedures moving forward in order to provide in person services when needed.
- Continuing to ask employees to work from home when they fell ill
- Offering training online through our HBU and webinars, along with virtual consulting and looking forward to implementing new processes to allow for in person seminars in 2021
- Easing workloads for builder members by providing direct data transfer for ECi MarkSystems, KOVA and Builder MT, eliminating the need for manual rebate submissions
- Remaining in contact with our manufacturer members to stay abreast of their responses to COVID-19 and sharing updates with our builder community
- Improving use of technology (through Zoom, website enhancements, more efficient delivery of information, etc.) to allow us to function in the socially distanced world.
- Encouraging our builder members to take full advantage of the 800+ rebate programs offered by our manufacturer members, so they don’t leave cash on the table by not submitting for their earned rebates from our manufacturer members
We have a strong track record of helping builders, manufacturers and suppliers in our community. We have been here for you throughout this challenge and will continue to be with you during the coming year.
Wishing you a very Happy Holiday Season, health and successful business ventures in 2021 and beyond!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
The Team at Builder Partnerships