To our Wayne Dalton Dealers,
As of today, the state of Ohio issued further restrictions with regard to COVID-19, including ordering the closure of those businesses deemed non-essential. Our manufacturing facilities and Sales Centers have been deemed essential businesses and are allowed to continue physical operation. To read the Ohio Director's Order and categorization of OH businesses, please click here.
For our Sales Center customers, we have temporarily implemented the following procedures to keep our Team Members and you safe, while serving your needs
- All orders must be placed online or via phone.
- Curb-Side Service: We ask that you remain in your vehicle, and call your Sales Center for service.
- We may request assistance in loading sections and in those instances, please practice social distancing.
- For COD orders, please make every effort to pay in advance with credit card. If paying with cash or check, we ask you to practice social distancing.
- Customer access to warehouse, office, restroom and water fountains will not be allowed at this time.
- Please do not pick up orders if you are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Increased the cleaning and sanitation of our facilities
- Implemented work from home capabilities for office employees
- Suspended all air travel
- Limited all travel
- Expanded use of WebEx and other technologies for meeting
- Canceled or postponed large group events
- Reminding Team Members to stay home if they are sick
Your Wayne Dalton Team