On-Demand Training Powered by IBACOS
The rapid growth of the residential construction industry has resulted in a large number of workers who need safety training. As a site supervisor, you're responsible for establishing a culture of safety on the jobsite.
All workers on your jobsite should have a hard hat and the other appropriate PPE for the jobs they're doing. Workers should be protected from falling, being struck, and being crushed. They should also be protected from excavation and electrical hazards. Jobsite Safety gives you the tools you need to keep workers on your jobsite safe.
This technical training is intended for job site managers, or anyone interested in expanding their knowledge on how to keep workers safe.
Jobsite Safety I addresses fall protection and contains four modules:
- Module 1, Fall safety basics, addresses the hazards of falling on the jobsite and introduces fall protection.
- Module 2, Scaffolds, explains how to ensure fall protection for workers on scaffolds.
- Module 3, Working and walking surfaces, explains the conventional and alternative fall protection requirements for working and walking surfaces like floors and roofs.
- Module 4, Stairways and ladders, explains how to ensure fall protection for workers on stairways and ladders.
Jobsite Safety II has three modules:
- Module 1, Safety from being struck or crushed, explains the hazards of being struck or crushed by materials, heavy machinery, vehicles, concrete structures, and tools, and how to protect workers from those hazards.
- Module 2, Electrical safety, explains the hazards presented by power tools, cords, overhead power lines, and other areas of potential electrical hazard, and how to protect workers from electrocution, shock, and burns.
- Module 3, Excavation safety, explains the OSHA standards for protecting workers from being caught or crushed in excavations.
This online learning experience has been designed to allow busy industry professionals to engage in the material at their own pace.
REGISTRANTS HAVE 60 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE TO COMPLETE THE TRAINING.
BONUS LEARNING OPPORTUNITY: We will be offering one 30-minute live Q&A session each quarter for attendees of our online technical courses. Sessions will be open forum format with learners from across the country. Receive valuable guidance from one of our industry experts and hear from other learners in similar positions.
One attendee / one program from our on-demand technical training library:
$500 per attendee / per program
Multiple attendees or multiple programs from our on-demand technical training library:
$400 per attendee / per program*
*MUST REGISTER ALL ATTENDEES AT THE SAME TIME OR COMPLETE REGISTRATION FOR MULTIPLE PROGRAMS ON THE SAME DAY TO QUALIFY FOR THE MULTI-ATTENDEE / MULTI-PROGRAM DISCOUNT.
Prices subject to change without notice. Payment is required at the time of registration.